Friday, October 3, 2008

A Fabulous Friday Update.

Hello everyone, It's a very pretty, sunny, early fall morning here. I love this time of year! I have another update for you, or change if you prefer that word. I do like change! I have decided to change the limit for the number of crafters I have in my twice/monthly craft classes. I was offering 10 spots but feel I should make that 8. Eight is a more comfortable number for my classroom/studio space and leaves the island free for tools to be spread out for your use when needed, without taking up work-table room. So, because it feels right to me, that is what I'm going to do.
Don't you love it when things feel right? I know I do.

On a personal note, I want to let all of you know, who don't know yet, I have started my Angel Messenger Certification course. I'm excited about it and feel it's a perfect addition to what I am already doing. And, I now have my Reiki Master/Teacher Certification........congrats to me!! With Joe doing Hypnotherapy, Spiritual-Life coaching, Workshops, Creating Meditaion CD's, and me doing Reiki, Card Readings, Spiritual-Life coaching, Workshops, and Stampin UP! we are becoming a "full service" couple. LOL And a busy couple!

Our other....... Blog..... FUN Blog And FUN Website


Just so you all know, espescially my painting students, no matter how busy we get with the many things we do, I will always find time each week for painting class and crafting classes!!! Being creative refreshes my soul.

Signing off..............Namaste'
Doreen

No comments: