Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What should I bring to Craft Class??

What should you bring to Craft Class? Well, first let me say that if you are really new to creating and do not even own a pair of scissors..........not to worry, you can use mine. You will eventually buy what you need to create.

The following is a list of what you will want to bring to each class. These are also the basic supplies you need to be able to craft at home. There will also be additional items needed for some classes, they will be listed in the post about that class.

I know, I know, there are a gazzilion kinds of scissors out there and a bazillion kinds of paper trimmers, etc. etc. Which one should you buy???

I've been doing this for years and can give you my recommendations, just ask.

Basic supplies......

Pen, pencil and eraser
Scissors
Ruler (6" should be fine)
Paper Trimmer
Wet and Dry adhesive
Permanent and repositionable adhesive
Glue stick (can't hurt-)
Round paint brush (for brushing off stray glitter and powders)
Wet Ones, baby wipes, something wet in a package.
Craft knife (ask me what I think, I have all kinds. Try mine first)

I will be adding to this list as I think of items you will want to have in the bag you bring to class, so keep checking this post for updates.

Anything that is considered a "consumable" is a good bet to bring. For example: in the October craft class I am requesting that everyone order and bring their own Heat & Stick and Dazzling Diamonds. If someone comes to the class and doesn't own any, no problem. I'm sure they will order it once they give it a try:-)

I don't feel "done" with this post but want to get it on the blog so be prepared for this to change now and then.

Namaste'
Doreen

No comments: