Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Holiday Card Class

Sunday October 19th 1 to 3:30 pm
&
Friday October 24th 6:30 to 9 pm
Class Fee: $10.00 if using your own Heat and Stick and Dazzling Diamonds
$15.00 if using mine.
All of the paper to make this wonderful card is included in the class fee as well as the use of my Snow Swirled Stamps and more.

I'm excited about this class. I love the card and hope you do too. The products I used to create the card, are fabulous!! Stampin' Up Heat and Stick powder, is like a miracle product!! I LOVE that stuff!! And Dazzling Diamonds? WOW!!!!!

Using the Big Shot to cut out the snowflakes, was a breeze. It really is a wonderful machine. The stamp set I used is called Snow Swirled, isn't it pretty? One of the snowflake stamps is made from cutting fun foam with the Big Shot using a small snowflake die and gluing that to a piece of acrylic. Now a stamped/embossed snowflake on the card matches the 3D snowflake exactly. Neat huh? What you can't see in the photo are the clear embossed snowflakes in the blue section behind the 3D snowflake. Can you can see the little crystal at the top of the tree? It adds just a bit of bling.


The 3D snowflake is sprayed with glue then glittered, very pretty. You can make a bunch of them with your Big Shot and snowflake die to use for tree ornaments or home decor decorations. The large snowflake die is a wonderful size for that. (saw that at my upline, Donna's house. She is very talented.)

I tried to add a short video showing how pretty the snowflakes are but am having an issue. I will be trying to figure that out as well as figuring out how to get video from my camera uploaded to Youtube. I'm looking forward to making some video tutorials.

Time to get Emily in her bath and spend some quality time together. Happy Crafting.

Namaste'

Doreen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok this is not fair you are killing me with your gorgeous cards! WOW is all I can say...now shut my mouth!

Fabulous work Doreen! You rock!Donna

Creative Monkey Designs said...

Thank you Donna:-) I'm having a blast creating cards and being a Stampin Up Rep.