Friday, April 3, 2009

Sharing my Inspiration/Vision Board

Making a Vision Board can be very relaxing, healing and obviously, creative. What a ball I had making this. going through old magazines and catalogs for the pictures and sayings that called out to me was such fun. I'm considering hosting a Vision Board class/workshop. You can even use your scrapbooking and stamping stuff on it. I just might add some rubber stamping to mine.
Start saving those old magazines, advertisments and catalogs. Even junk mail might have some great words on it. Recycling at it's best.

Anyway, I thought I would share with you all. I plan on creating more on the other side. Try it!! It's a great tool for manifesting what you want in life.



Namaste'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doreen your vision board is wonderful...I see great goals and wonderful peaceful relaxation, adirondak style!