Tuesday, March 10, 2009

April 5th Craft/Card Class

Hello again!! Two posts in the same day......amazing!!

Ok, here is what we are making in this class. I will post more photos as I make a few more versions of this flower. I saw this on Martha Stewart online and just love them. Of course I'm adapting the design, cause that is what I do:-)

Keep checking for updates or just sign up on the right of the blog so you will get an email when I post.

Here are a few pictures......variations to come which will include stamping!
Rose and leaves are made out of coffee filters. This is going to be a FUN class.
Class fee is still only $10 and you will get all you need to make a couple of flowers.








Sign up, have some fun learning to make these beautiful flowers.
508-588-8234 or email creativemonkey@verizon.net
You can pay with cash, check or paypal.
Class limited to 8, sign up early to get a spot.

No comments: