Tuesday, September 23, 2008

October 2008 Craft Classes

The dates are set for October's classes. Thank you to Karen S. for reminding me to get the dates on here so everyone can plan their schedules. You can always check my calendar on my Stampin'Up site as well as here.

The dates for Holiday card making fun are.....................

Friday October 17th 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm &

Sunday October 19th 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm

Mark your calendars, make and freeze some meals for the family because your going to be so busy creating beautiful, personalized cards you won't have time for cooking. Not only that but every technique you learn can be adapted to your scrapbook pages, handmade boxes, treat containers and even home decor so you are going to be really busy. Just think of all the handmade gifts you can create this year and save a ton of $$$$. It's amazing what we can do with some paper, ink, stamps, paint and brushes!!

One of the holiday cards we will make in the October class has a 3D element that is just beautiful and is cut on the Big Shot. Counting the Big Shot I have 4 die cutting machines, 3 manual and one electronic. As much as I love my Cuttlebug and Sidekick, the Big Shot really cuts with more ease. Plus I love the color black:0)
My electronic cutter is a Klick-N-Kut machine and I would not ever be without it, ever!! What I can design and cut with that machine is too much to mention here. I did own a Cricut and think its a wonderful machine, I just didn't want to have to buy all those cartridges. My next machine was a Wishblade (same as a Silhouette) but it was limited since it can't cut chipboard. I was fortunate to find a site for the KNK and have never regretted it for a moment. You can find out more about the KNK here. I am not affiliated in anyway except as a customer. You can tell them you heard about them from me and maybe I'll get a free video or something. ???

Could happen:-)

OK, back to the October classes. Come, have fun! This thought just hit me..........When I have kits left over from the classes, I'll offer them for sale here. Great idea!! You may love the card, box, page, item, whatever the class is making, but you can't come on either date or live way too far away to sign up for my classes. This would solve that problem for a few of you anyway. Good idea Doreen!

I'd love to hear what you think about this idea. Post a comment and let me know.

I must get back to work. I am editing nodes on a boy angel for my Wed morning painting class. I plan on cutting them out this morning and having all of the angels ready for tomorrow's class.

Namaste'
Monkey Hugs and Blessings to you all...............Doreen

No comments: